Honey-Soy Oyster Blade Steaks
From Australian Beef, the delicious marinade in this recipe pairs perfectly with any cut of beef steak.
- 4 x Beef Oyster Blade Steaks
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Steamed sesame seeds, Asian greens and rice, to serve
- Combine soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic, and oil in a large ceramic dish or zip-top bag. Add steaks and turn to coat with marinade. Allow meat to marinate for 20 minutes, as it comes to room temperature.
- Preheat BBQ or a heavy-based skillet to medium-high. Drain excess marinade from steaks and cook for 2 - 4 minutes per side, or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer cooked steaks to a clean plate, cover loosely with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve steaks and resting juices with steamed rice, greens, and sesame seeds.
Click here to see the original recipe from Australia Beef.