Lamb, Tomato & Olive Pizza
This delicious pizza with a difference is from our friends at Australian Lamb.
- 500g lamb mince
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp dried Italian herbs
- 2 x medium pre-made pizza bases, covered in pizza base sauce
- 200g grated mozzarella cheese
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 40g baby spinach leaves
- Oregano leaves, lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 210°C (190° fan-forced). Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and cook garlic over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add lamb and Italian herbs and cook for 4-5 minutes or until lamb is browned. Season and set aside to cool slightly for 5 minutes.
- Place pizza bases on 2 large baking or pizza trays. Top with half the cheese, tomatoes, mince, olives and then top with remaining cheese. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Sprinkle pizzas with oregano and serve with baby spinach and lemon wedges.