A delectable pepper sauce for drizzling over grilled steak and crunchy chips.
- 2 eschalots, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 80 ml cream
- 200 ml beef stock
- sea salt
- 1- 2 tbsp crushed black peppercorns
- In a pan, melt the butter and saute the eschalots and garlic for 5 minutes, stirring constantly
- Pour the stock into the pan and simmer to reduce
- Add the peppercorns
- Add the cream, allow to simmer, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
- Pour over grilled steak to serve