Vienna Sausage Breakfast Burrito
Sausage and eggs to go! Enjoy a big cooked breakfast on the run.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 Ziggys Vienna Smoked Sausages, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 8 four tortillas, warmed
- 1 can refried beans, warmed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sausages and onion and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until sausage is browned and onion is tender.
- Add the eggs and scramble until set. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Lay the warm tortillas on a flat surface. Divide the beans equally and spread across the centre of each tortilla. Top with scrambled egg mixture and cheese.
- Fold in the top and bottom of each tortilla and roll up burrito-style.
- Serve immediately.